www.airforce.mil.ng – Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Application 2017/2018 Apply Now – The Nigerian Airforce has officially announced the 2017 recruitment exercise for interested persons. The portal for application is now open and accepting applications, reading this will give you clue on how to go about the application.
Those interested in the recruitment will have to visit www.airforce.mil.ng which is the official recruitment portal of NAF Recruitment. Before you start your application, endeavor to read the application requirements to be on the safer side.
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2017 will recruit 5,000 into NAF in the 2017 recruitment exercise. In this recruitment, both tradesmen and Non-tradesmen will be recruited. Marshal Sadiq Abubakar who is the chief of Air marshal said the recruitment is meant to make sure that adequate human capacity is put in place.
If you are interested and want to apply, read all you need to know here before applying
Requirements for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2017/2018
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Applicants must be must be between the ages of 17 and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women, 17 and 24 years for tradesmen/women by 31 December 2017.
- Applicants must not be married during the recruitment exercise
- Height requirement should be minimum of 1.66 meters or 5.4ft for males and 1.63m or 5.3ft for females
- Those applying as tradesmen must have 3 credit passes in SSCE, NABTEB, NECO, and GCE while those for non-tradesmen must have a minimum lower credit in ND.
- Dully signed letter of attestation by military man of your state or local government chairman or Secondary school principal (Government school)
How to Apply for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Exercise
You can apply for Airmen/women if you meet the above requirements, all you need to do is follow the steps bellow to apply for free.
Step One: All qualified and interested persons should apply via www.airforce.mil.ng
Step Two: fill the online application form correctly and make sure to put a working email and phone number for communication purposes.
Step Three: submit the application and wait for the list of successful candidates
If you have any question or enquiries, visit www.airforce.mil.ng or send an email to email@example.com