If you are interested in applying for Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2018 Exercise then now is the time. Do you want Teaching Jobs in Lagos State 2018/2019? See below Recruitment vacancies for teachers in Lagos State now.
We are glad to inform all interested and qualified applicants that Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2018 Job Vacancies Application Form is now available.
The Government of Lagos State under the Post Primary Schools Management Board invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for Tutorial Staff across the 291 Public Secondary Schools in the state.
This article will explain clearly to you on how to apply for current teaching jobs in Lagos State this year, All requested from you is just to take your time and read through the application guides we’ve provided on this publication.
Lagos State Government, invites applications from suitable qualified candidates for the vacant position below:
1.) Primary School Classroom Teacher Recruitment
2.) Secondary School Classroom Teacher Recruitment
Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2018 Qualification
Applicants should possess any of the following academic qualifications:
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) and a First Degree
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed/B.Sc Ed/B.A Ed) in Arts, Sciences, Social Sciences, Technology, Home Economics and other courses relevant to the following subjects; English, Mathematics, Basic Science and Technology, Civic Education.
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) and a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
- Higher National Diploma (HND) and Technical Teachers Certificate (TTC)/Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
Application Closing Date
6th September, 2018.
- Fill all required forms.
- Check for job opening choosing your subject of choice.
- Click apply button.
- Print Confirmation Slip.
Note: You cannot apply for more than one job at a time.
Want daily recruitment update, comment below.